Tuesday, November 23, 2010

More Pics!

Sooo sleepy! Mckenna fell asleep in her play saucer!

Big blue eyes!





When Mckenna was sick before her hospital stay she was soo sad and wanted to be held by momma 24/7. This can be a a little tricky when you have twins! I was trying to find anything I could to keep Connor happy and busy, so i could help kenna. One particular moment I was holding kenna who was throwing up and crying, and connor wanted mom at the same time. Out of desperation I looked around trying to figure out how i could console him and her at the same time, and that is when i remembered that we had chocolate cake! I know that is a terrible thing to do as a mother, to console your kid with cake, but hey sometimes you just have to get through the moment! It worked of course. He LOVED the chocolate cake and it kept him busy and happy for almost a half an hour. I only gave him a piece smaller than the size of a credit card. How can the get so little cake EVERYWHERE?! The cake made it look like he a beard and lots of facial hair by the time he was done. lol.


This girl sure LOVES her daddy! And he loves her even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment