Monday, May 2, 2011

Birthday getaway!






This year for my birthday when my hubby asked what I wanted, I told him just a date or day alone with him away from the kids. Man, did my husband do a great job! We were lucky enough to have my mother in law, Ruth in town at the time, so Eric whisked me away for a quick trip up north. We left on a Friday and stopped in Sedona on the way, and did a jeep tour. We continued up to Flagstaff where we spent the night, and then spent the next day skiing. It was such a fun trip and nice getaway! Sometimes among the business of everyday life, I forget what a good time I have with my husband. He really is so fun to be around, and I really treasure those moments that we can get away and feel like kids again. Thanks babe for the great time, you made my birthday great!

No comments:

Post a Comment