Thursday, May 6, 2010

Busy Times

We've had both kids home now for almost a month, and what a month it's been. Sorry about the lack of communication, for those who regularly visit the blog to see the babies! We will post a lot of pictures soon. Both kids are doing very well, and keeping mom and dad very very busy. Connor and Mckenna are both starting to smile a little bit, which is hilarious to see because it requires so much effort! As soon as we get a good smile on camera, we'll post it on the blog. We have a lot of pictures we'll post and even some videos soon, hopefully....when we get some free time. I know it's probably no news to seasoned parents out there, but I can't believe how busy these babies make things at home!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Eric! So our little guy came home from the NICU yesterday- I thought about you guys the whole time we were there. I can't imagine being there for 4 months- we were only there 5 days! You guys are amazing. The two cribs next to us were a pair of twins, a boy and girl, 26 weekers- they were sooo little and fragile. Again, made me think of you guys. We'd hear the doctors talk about their condition and one rushed off to sugery one morning. :( I'm so happy your little ones are home and doing so well. It's such a different perspective and kinda a common bond among parents once your baby experiences anytime in the NICU, whether it be short or long. Well, just wanted to say congrats!
    -Tara (Wengert)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HEAR YA!!! Crazy kids make it so busy but so much fun! I can't wait to see more pictures. :D

    ReplyDelete