Monday, May 10, 2010

Grandma time!!



Eric's mom, Ruth, came out to help us when the twins first came home, and man were we grateful! It is a scary thing when you take your kids home for the first time, and once home you realize suddenly that you have no idea how to be a mom. It was so nice to have her help and guidance and an extra set of hands during this transition time. Grandma was so nice she would even take the night shift for us so we could get some sleep. It was so fun having her out her to visit and help with the babies. Connor and Kenna really miss her and hope she can visit again soon. Thanks again Ruth, you were such a great help! Oh and happy mothers day!

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading all of the posts. I'm glad things seem to be going well. Do you need anything? I know how hard it can be when you don't get much sleep. Mercedes used to never let me sleep (and you have it double crazy). If you need anything, please let me know. I can run to the store for you, I can cook you dinner, I can do a load of wash, whatev! Jon Mark and I would like to see the babies sometime (we would leave our kids in the car or somewhere else). Let us know when is good. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you guys! They seem to be doing awesome! Things will slow down soon, I promise. We were just at that stage it seems! Mine are just a few weeks younger than yours!
    Do you have the double nursing pillow? I don't nurse anymore but it is great for bottle feeding them at the same time too. It saves time and is so handy!

    ReplyDelete